Our 2020 Event

DRAGON BOATS 2020 17th May and Covid-19 Virus

Events are moving very quickly in the Country regarding the current pandemic and we can cofirm that a definite decision has been made that this will NOT now take place on 17th May.

It is possible that total cancellation may be necessary this year but if matters improve significantly we have reserved with both Himley Park and our Dragon Boat suppliers a revised date of 27th September.

We will make a final decision concerning the event by 30th June and will inform all interested parties of any developments.

Please use the ‘contact us’ page for specific enquiries.